Congratulations on your purchase of a Sleep & Co product. We hope you have many years of pleasure and satisfaction from using our product.
The products listed for sale on this website are covered by the terms & conditions below. By visiting our site and or purchasing something from us you agree to be bound by our terms & conditions. The terms & conditions apply to all users of the site.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need further information or assistance.
Three-month money back trial (mattress)
Our Three-month money back trial is designed to ensure that you have ample time to try out your new mattress with the full peace of mind of being able to return it, should the mattress not be the right one for you.
OUR THREE-MONTH MONEY BACK TRIAL DOES NOT APPLY TO ANY ITEMS ON SALE OR DISCOUNTED ITEMS OR ITEMS PURCHASED WITH COUPONS.
All we ask is that you try the mattress for at least a month before making a decision to return it, as it can take a few weeks for your body to become fully accustomed to sleeping on one of our mattresses.
If you are still not satisfied with our mattress after a month of sleeping on it, you are entitled to return it to us, so long as you contact us before the three-month trial period (which starts from the date of purchase) elapses. Contact us at email@example.com
- You are entitled to a full refund or exchange for a different mattress from our range.
- If you want to exchange for a higher priced mattress, you will be responsible for the difference in pricing.
- The mattress must not be marked, stained or soiled (including odours) in any way and must be undamaged. We never resell returned mattresses, however we do donate returned mattresses to charity, hence the requirements regarding the mattress condition.
- We may request from you a few photos of the mattress to ensure it is eligible and meets our return criteria for collection. The photos taken would show to us that the mattress is not marked, stained, soiled or damaged in any way. The Salvos will NOT collect anything that does not meet the criteria.
- We will arrange and pay for the mattress to be picked up.
- You must provide your proof of purchase in order to make a claim under this guarantee. This guarantee only applies to the original purchaser of the mattress.
- This guarantee is limited to one return or exchange per household.
- Your refund will be processed after the mattress has been picked up.
- If you fail to be available on the scheduled date and time for your collection, additional charges may apply to arrange for a recollection. We require a minimum 48 hours notice from you if you are unable to be available and would like to reschedule your collection.
- In rare cases where your address falls outside of any collection zone, we will find an alternative way to handle your collection.
Our products are of high quality and are guaranteed for a decade from any defects arising from faulty workmanship.
Our guarantee is only available to the original purchaser and is non-transferable. You must provide the original proof of purchase receipt at the time of making the warranty claim.
The benefits given by our decade guarantee are supplemental to any other rights and remedies you may have under a law in relation to the goods to which the guarantee relates.
Our products come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law.
The guarantee does not cover the following:
- Damage from normal wear and tear.
- Damage caused by abnormal use or mishandling, abuse, misuse or negligence including folding, bending, standing on or jumping on the product.
- Damage caused by soiling or staining of the product.
- Individual preferences relating to texture, firmness, comfort or feel.
- Natural odour inherent from materials used.
- Visible level of dipping (caused by body impression) in a mattress of less than 20mm (dipping refers to where there is a visible dip in the surface of the mattress when no weight is applied to the surface of the mattress and the mattress is properly supported by a suitable bed base or flat surface).
- Mattress damage caused by a base system that does not provide adequate support or adequate support in the centre.
- Minor manufacturing defects or slight cosmetic flaws for example – alignment of stitching or a missing stitch.
- Any right to be reimbursed or compensated for physical or financial injury, loss, damage, expense, time or inconvenience (whether direct or indirect) arising out of the occurrence of the defect in the product or your inability to use the product;
- Any damage arising out of the use of the product other than the use for which it was originally intended.
To make a claim under this guarantee, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and be prepared to provide us with the following information:
- Your full name and address.
- Date of purchase.
- Details of the defect.
- Copy of original proof of purchase receipt.
If your claim is valid, we will repair or replace your product or its material components within a reasonable time after receiving your guarantee claim.
We reserve the right to offer you a refund or a similar replacement if your item has been discontinued.
License to use the website
Unless otherwise stated, Sleep & Co own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. All these intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages from the website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions set out below and elsewhere in these terms and conditions. You must not:
- Republish material from this website (including republication on another website);
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from the website;
- Show any material from the website in public;
- Reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on this website for commercial purposes;
- Edit or otherwise modify any material on the website;
- Redistribute material from this website.
You must not use this website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
Help us remember and process the items in your shopping cart. They are also used to help us understand your preferences based on previous or current site activity, which enables us to provide you with improved services.
Understand and save user preferences for future visits and compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser’s Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies. If you disable cookies, some features will be disabled.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Whilst we have taken all due care in providing the information on our website, we do not provide any warranty either express or implied including without limitation warranties of title or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
To the extent permitted by law, any condition or warranty which would otherwise be implied into these terms and conditions is excluded.
We also take all reasonable due care in ensuring that our website is free of any virus, worm, Trojan horse and/or malware, however we are not responsible for any damage to your computer system which arises in connection with your use of our website or any linked website.
By accessing our website, you agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from all claims, actions, damages, costs and expenses including legal fees arising from or in connection with your use of our website.
Law and jurisdiction
These terms and conditions are to be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of New South Wales and any claim made by either party against the other which in any way arises out of these terms and conditions will be heard in New South Wales and you agree to submit to the jurisdiction of those Courts.
Sleep & Co Lowest Price Guarantee Terms and Conditions
To be eligible for the Sleep & Co Lowest Price Guarantee you must provide evidence of a competitor’s current advertised price for a comparable product stocked by us. Products must be directly comparable in all respects (product specification, availability etc.). The Sleep & Co Lowest Price Guarantee is redeemable online only and is available to you on the day of purchase or prior to your goods being delivered.
The competitor’s product must be advertised in print or electronic media (catalogue, newspaper, television or on-line) and must be available for sale and delivery in Australia. You may be required to supply us with evidence of the competitor’s advertised price and we reserve the right to verify that evidence. The competitor’s price includes any delivery fees, taxes and charges. If your claim qualifies for the Sleep & Co Lowest Price Guarantee, we will reduce the price of our item to the competitor’s price.
The Sleep & Co Lowest Price Guarantee excludes:
- Free or bonus offers.
- Products priced as part of a bundle.
- Competitor products advertised and priced as display stock, end of line, trade or clearance lines.
- Auctions (including online auctions).
- Products offered for sale only to members.
- Competitor pricing which contains a manifest error.
The Sleep & Co Lowest Price Guarantee may be terminated or amended at any time without notice.